Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GoLean GoLove GoLive

Sometimes life just works out.

I spent a majority of last Sunday afternoon researching demographics and consumer buying trends on Kashi GoLean Crunchy! Cereal Bars for my copywriting class.  Riveting material, right?  Somehow it slipped my mind there was an additional component to the assignment.  I found this out as I sat down in my usual spot at the rectangle conference table we hold class at.  Three written and professional headlines were supposed to be planned, designed and executed to be presented during class.

While my other more organized classmates displayed their thought out and prepared headlines I frantically scrambled something together from a Word template.  Thankfully I am shuffled somewhere in the middle of the group and hopefully discretely clicked away on my Macbook as the class critiqued these headlines. Somehow my own headline ideas came to me like I already had them deeply buried somewhere in my brain and they poured out of me quickly without thought.  Hopefully I am a natural at this and did not  unconsciously plagiarize these.

Without further ado, take a look at the miracle of last minute creations:

































No comments:

Post a Comment